Ok, so I know that I genuinely run the risk of losing half my readership at this point. But I don’t believe in doing one of those blogs where you only get the polished version of me. Nope, you lucky people get me warts and all, not just a super-slick, instagrammed, only-ever-doing-cool-things, me.
Yes, I believe in honest blogging. So, here goes:
I am sooooo freaking excited about the new twilight movie coming out tomorrow.
I am going to make you feel even worse about this by confirming that:
- Yes, I am an (early!) thirty something woman;
- Yes, I know there is something weird about a vegan liking vampires;
- Yes, I am aware the book is not a stunning piece of literature and there are a million other books that are better written;
- Yes , Jacob did sound a bit like Scooby-Doo on crack in the last movie; and
- Yes, I get that the protagonist basically sets back the feminist cause by approximately one hundred years.
And do you know what: I don’t care!
I love the books, I love the movies, I love K-stew, R-pats and Taylor Lautner (who I suddenly feel sorry isn’t called T-Laut).
Unfortunately work and family commitments mean that I won’t get to see the movie until next week, but I can’t promise that I won’t see it twice. So judge me all you want, be disappointed in me, shake your head and tut a little because:
About three things I am absolutely positive:
First, I am old enough to know better. Second, There’s a part of me – and I don’t know how potent that part might be – that thirsts for Robert Pattinson. And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Twilight.
(btw: if you get that last paragraph then you’re as big a twi-hard as I am – yay. If you didn’t, just try to forgive me).
Finally, I really do promise I will do some proper vegan blogging soon
Mwah Mwah x